About Me

Viewing Photos

CLICK on any photo in this blog to view a larger image!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Serenity Tea



During our visit to the Tea Garden, we stopped and enjoyed some tea of course!  One section of the garden has a tea house where you can order a variety of teas and snacks.  I had some green tea, while Rhonda ordered a green tea latte.  I thought my cup and tea kettle sitting on the counter where we enjoyed our time sipping away and admiring the serene view would make for an interesting artistic photo.  My brother, Brad, is a painter in the Northwest, and his paintings often feature a peaceful setting where a nice cup of coffee can be enjoyed while enjoying nature.  I modeled these two tea house photos after his paintings, and went for the surreal artistic ambience.  Againg, make sure you click on the photos to really enjoy the background detail in the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment