About Me

Viewing Photos

CLICK on any photo in this blog to view a larger image!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another Great Photo Spot - Manhattan Beach Pier


Another favorite spot of mine to take photos is the Manhattan Beach Pier. One reason is that Manhattan Beach is such a great place to bump around for a few hours. It has great shops, coffee houses, and restraurants. Taking pictures there is an added bonus. Situated at the base of downtown MB and looking west over the Pacific Ocean, the pier is a nice place for sunsets. This particular moment was a wonderful evening. The colors in this photo are 100% mother nature, I did not increase the saturation here at all. I took this photo with my 10D on a tripod (f/9.5, ISO 100, exposure 30 seconds). My wife was shopping for swimsuits while I took this, a win-win photo shoot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment