About Me

Viewing Photos

CLICK on any photo in this blog to view a larger image!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunset Over Wharehouse One - The Day is Done


I tend to work long hours and often the sun is setting or has already gone down by the time I leave my office on Terminal Island. Occassionally I will snap a quick photo of these sunsets. Here the sun is setting over LA Wharehouse One, and you can also see Catalina Island in the background. Wharehouse One also marks the location of the LA Pilots station, and is also the original site for the LA Marine Exchange. This was a very clear evening, as evidenced by the fact that Catalina Island is twenty-three miles offshore, but is clearly visible in the photo. This photo was taken with my point and shoot G10 (F/3.2, ISO 80, 1/2o sec).

Time to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment