About Me

Viewing Photos

CLICK on any photo in this blog to view a larger image!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sunset at Laguna Beach


Recently my wife and I took a day trip to Laguna Beach. We mostly walked around the town looking at shops. Before we stopped for dinner, we took a quick stroll down to the beach park at the center of town, where people had gathered to watch the sunset. I took a quick series of photos with my little G10 point and shoot camera (ISO 80, F 4.0, 1/640 second). I liked this photo the best as there was good reflection of the setting sun on the wet sand in the surf zone that silohuetted a young child walking along the beach under the watchful eye of her nearby parents, and just above, a seagull flying overhead. A beautiful sunset followed by a nice thai dinner and some final window shopping. A great day at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment